16.12.09

Whoever you may be, I have a list of promises for you. Just so you know what you’re getting yourself into when you fall in love with me:

I promise to make the bed in the morning. You’re totally welcome to do it sometimes, too.
I promise not to check my FACEBOOK while we’re on a date.
I promise to watch that really stupid movie with you that you’ve been wanting to see. I might bitch a little, but I’ll still watch it with you.
I promise to make you laugh, every single day.
I promise to make you your favorite cake (or cupcakes, brownies, cookies, etc) for no special reason.
I promise lots of deliciously hot sex.
I promise I will still kiss you when you have the flu.
I promise to love your family just as much as you do.
I promise to hide all of my “Bride Today” and “Modern Bride” magazines so you never have to see them.
I promise to leave random little love notes around the house when I know you need them the most.
I promise to laugh at your horrible jokes.
I promise to cook, and perhaps eat, your favorite food. Even if it’s utterly disgusting.
I promise to hold your hand when we go places, no matter how long we’ve been together.
I promise to respect you.
I promise to engage in witty debates with you. And not get too mad.
I promise to rub your back when you’ve had a really long day.
I promise to go on long, slow walks with you.
I promise to love you even if you get in a really horrid accident and you get your face ripped off.
I promise to be faithful.
I promise to love you as long as you love me, and even longer after that.

No hay comentarios: